Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Things I love about you...




Things I love about you....Mom

  • the way you take care of Dad
  • the advice you give in your subtle way
  • seeing/hearing you laugh
  • the fact that I hope I look as good as you look when I turn your age
  • the great Grandma you are to all of your grandkids
  • the fact that you are internet savvy
  • you are always so giving to others and don't expect anything in return
  • your patience with your kids (especially spoiled little me)
  • the many personality traits that I inherited from you
  • the way you took such good care of Grandma in her last years, I know she appreciated it and Sissy, Bubba, and I appreciated it even more.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. oh - that's such wonderful. you are very lucky, and it's nice when someone is lucky and knows it. what a wonderful mother you are and have!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...