Sunday, November 21, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...




I've been thinking about posting some of my favorite things that I use daily or at least weekly.

One of those things is my Aveda Air Control hairspray. First of all, the salon I go to is an Aveda salon, so they sell all of their products. In turn, all the products I use in my hair and some of my lotions are Aveda. I also have Dan using Aveda (may not be his choice), but haven't gotten the girls on Aveda stuff yet. WAIT! Take that back, we use the "be curly" cream for Kenzie's hair and it's AWESOME for curly hair. Anyways, back to my favorite. I love their Air Control hairspray! It's a flexible hold hair spray and it smells as yummy as hair spray can smell. I actually don't mind spraying it! I've used it for years now and can't imagine switching to anything else!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...