Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March 1st is a great day

Why is it great? Because I just booked our flight to Texas this summer! We have a while to go, but I'm sure June will come quickly. I'm already starting my list of where I want to go and what I want to eat.

*Taco Cabana
*Lubys
*Whataburger
*Mom's cooking
*Torchy's Tacos
*Juan in a Million
*Mamacita's
*Round Rock Donuts
*other places that I love!
*Sissy and Uncle D's Ranch
*Sea World
*DCI!
*SWT aka TSU at San marcos
*yarn shops
*I will keep on adding to this list!

If you fellow Texans have any additional ideas, please comment!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. LUCKY DUCK!!!!!!!!! Luby's! What-a-burger! Other Places That You Love!! I hope you post while you're there so I can enjoy vicariously. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...