Sunday, May 15, 2011

Back to the Knitting

I noticed that many of my recent posts have not been about knitting, so here is a knitting post! I've been working on a pair of socks for the longest time and I'm finally going to finish them today! I've had several orders for monsters, which is taking time away from my "enjoyable" gift knitting, so I'm just trying to get all of those orders done. 2 more monsters to go for orders, 2 more monsters to go for my "Pay it Forward" thing, and then I still have so many gifts to make! I am hoping to get started on my Christmas gift knitting in July, and I already have a couple of those projects planned out.

My yarn diet is going really well! I haven't bought yarn (except for the cheap stuff that I had to buy for my monster orders). I am working off what I already have in my stash and it's going pretty good.

I will be getting started on some socks for Brynn soon and I need to get them finished by her birthday, which is in 10 days! Think I can do it?! I sure hope so!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...