Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Grandma is in town

Brynn had a wonderful surprise yesterday when I picked her up from school and Grandma was standing right beside me. :) Kenzie wasn't so excited when we picked her up from day care, as she is going through her "I don't know who you are" phase and she also didn't have a good day yesterday. She was kinda fussy and had a low grade temp all day. We are thinking she is teething and I hope that's all it is.

Grandma is in town to watch McKenzie while her day care provider is out of town. I'm kinda glad that Kenzie is at home with her, especially since she isn't feeling well, as we all know that it's nice to be at home when you don't feel good.

I think Brynn was kind of sad this morning that she couldn't stay at home with Grandma and Kenzie, but she'll have plenty of time in the evenings and during the weekend. We don't have much planned while she is here, except that Dan and I are going to a Halloween party on Saturday night. We are also getting Kenzie's first haircut this Saturday, as well as Brynn's hair trimmed. Might also try and make a trip to the zoo on Sunday if the weather is nice.

Hope everyone has a great week!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...