Monday, October 11, 2010

Things I love about you...



Dad...

  • the way your face turns red and your laugh goes silent (when you laugh REALLY hard) :)
  • working extra and paying my way through college and believing in me the whole time
  • pushing me to always do my best
  • the fact that I have so many personality traits from you (getting what I want when I want it...usually)
  • taking care of my/our mom and our family
  • being such a caring son and brother to Grandma Nunn and your siblings
  • the fact that I can tell everyone that my dad is/was a drag racer
  • seeing you around your grandbabies/grandkids
  • your strength in times when it's needed most
  • your smile on Skype

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. awwww. Won't it be amazing when your kids do this kind of thing about you some day? And they will, because they will have grown up with you doing it, as an example.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...