Saturday, May 29, 2010

In the Making...




I can't remember the day I started working on Brynn's "baby" blanket, but it was probably a month or two ago. It's an addiction!! I had another project started before that, but it wasn't really a mindless project I could do while watching TV. This blanket is the perfect "mindless", but not boring project. As soon as I get Brynn's finished, I'll order some yarn to make one for McKenzie. They also have the pattern using bulky yarn and it makes a larger type afghan so I'll try and make that for our living room. I have decided that this will be the pattern I also use to make baby blankets if I decide to give one as a gift.

I also need to start on some of my Malabrigo hats I plan on giving as Christmas gifts. I love Malabrigo yarn (more on that in a future post), so I've decide that select people will be receiving these this Christmas. :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...