Friday, May 21, 2010

Summer is coming

Summer is coming and I'm looking forward to seeing the girls play in the pool and enjoy the sun. I'm not looking forward to not being at home most of June though. We are trying to get some bills paid off quickly so we don't have to worry about them, so I am doing some coding at my current work on backlogged visits. I will be working late on weekdays and also going in on weekends. Thankfully, I can make my own schedule in case I need to be off a day or two, but the more I work the more extra money coming in. Once they are all caught up, my services won't be needed as much, so I'm going to try and get in all the time that I can.

In the meantime, Dan will be at home with the girls and trying to stay sane. :) He said that he is totally fine doing that, but I know he will need a break when I get home, as I know I would if the roles were reversed. Please keep Dan and I in your prayers as we go through this busy time in our lives!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Dan is a wonderful father and I have complete faith he will be able to stay sane and enjoy the one-on-one time with his girls! Make sure you guys take time for each other also! Proud of you for making the sacrafice!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...