Friday, August 13, 2010

Things to do



We are getting closer and closer to Brynn's first day of kindergarten! This weekend will be spent getting haircuts (for Brynn and I), going to Jake's birthday party, and just hanging around the house. They are working on our roof right now, so I'm hoping they get the rest of it done today so we don't have to hear anymore banging on our ceiling.


I think that we are all set for school clothes right now. I will probably have to get Brynn more clothes as we go along, but for now she is good. McKenzie is another story. Her 9 month clothes are getting a bit short, so I've been starting to stock up on 12 month clothes already for now and for fall.


Brynn's Taekwondo is going great! She is loving it and really learning a lot. I have yet to get a good picture of her in her uniform, but hopefully I'll remember that soon. :) She looks so cute out there doing her punches, blocks, and kicks.


Until next time...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...