Saturday, April 30, 2011

Feeling better

So since I've been a bit down in the dumps lately, in the past week or so, I am seeing things looking up. There are still hiccups here and there, and I know that I will have those, but the light is getting brighter. There is a blog I read about a lady who has lost a child awhile back and she and her husband are now enjoying raising another baby they were blessed with. She always has very inspiring posts and I wanted to quote something that really spoke to me.
God is so faithful in meeting us where we are, providing enough grace and peace for each moment, and I know He will do the same for you, too. I know it is in times like this that I look back on God's past faithfulness and am reminded that He will continue to be faithful in the present and the future.

Even though I already "know" this, it's nice to read it in someone else's words for some reason. :) You can check out her blog in my blog list to the right, titled "He will Carry Me".

As for our weekend, it's not going to be as busy as last weekend, but it will still be a good one! Today we need to get some much needed grocery shopping done, then take Brynn to TKD class. We have a 1st birthday party to go to this afternoon and that's about it for the day. Tomorrow we have our parenting class at church, then right after that I am going to an "explore" class at church to learn more about their vision, values, etc. So all in all, it's going to be a great weekend and I'm looking forward to it. Hope everyone has a great one! Oh and I know I still need to post some pictures from Easter, so maybe I'll get that post done sometime this weekend. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...