Friday, April 29, 2011

I'm awake!


I was so excited when my alarm went off at 1:30 a.m. this morning! It's wedding time! I've been looking forward to the Royal Wedding for awhile now and it's finally upon us. As I write this, I am watching the "pre-wedding" show and my Earl Grey tea is ready and waiting. If I could take a web-cam photo directly from blogger I would, so you could see my amazing do that I've done for the wedding, I fondly call it "Sleep-deprived chic". :)

I see many of my loyal royal friends are also up on facebook as well. This will be a great time to get some knitting done, but silly me for not having wound up my lace weight yarn into a cake to start working on a shawl. :) I have a pair of socks I am working on, but I've misplaced another needle, so I can't work on them like I should! Super upset about that. Anyways, I'd better continue watching this, or I will definitely miss something! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...