Sunday, April 17, 2011

Found it!

I grew up Southern Baptist and also went to church for as long as I could remember. I loved and still love that church, but moved away for school, and eventually moved out of state. In between those moves, I tried different churches, looking for somewhere that I could fit in and feel the connection I needed.

I've visited multiple churches here in Colorado and there were some that I liked that are too far away. Then a close friend mentioned to me that she wanted to invite us to her son's baby dedication on Mother's Day. I asked her where she went to church and she said Waterstone Community Church, so I figured I'd try it the following Sunday. I was pretty much hooked at that moment! Seems like after the 1st or 2nd visit, you really know if it's your "type" of church or not.

I've been going there for about a month now. Both girls are enjoying their Sunday school classes, the services are contemporary and the messages are pertinent to issues we are all having in our lives. Dan and I are attending a Parenting class that we are loving so far and it's really teaching us a lot about our parenting styles.

So, I think I've found it! I've finally found a church home! Thanks Sara!:)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...