Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Can I finally knit a sweater?


So I started and stopped a couple cardigan/sweater patterns because of frustration or just not being into it. One of my goals for 2011 (more on those goals in the coming week) is to knit my first sweater. I decided that the best thing for me to do is to start with something simple and cute...Lila's Cardigan. It's cute, lightweight, breathable (yarn is cotton), and I think it's something I can handle. The yarn has been ordered (I got more of a charcoal gray color) and the pattern has been purchased, so now I just wait to get the yarn, then I'm diving in!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. oh, that's a great pattern! and i can totally see it on you. once you finish one you're really hooked, though, so watch out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...