Thursday, December 16, 2010

Self-Imposed Sock Club

If you've heard of the Yarn Harlot, you've probably heard of her self-imposed sock club. At the beginning of the year, she gathered 12 ziplock bags, 12 sock patterns, and 12 skeins of sock yarn. She then matched up the yarn to the pattern that she thought would work for it and then put it in a bag. She did this 12 times. Then each month she randomly pulls out a bag, and that's her sock project for the month...and she must finish it in that month.

I've decided that I am going to do the same thing in the year 2011. I think I probably have enough sock yarn, but I'll have to make sure. :) (It may require more sock yarn purchases). Anyways, I think it will be a great way to use up the sock yarn I already have and it will give me a goal to strive for. Hoping it works and that I stay on track!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...